At Habitus our goal is to provide you a smooth experience during all the purchase and delivery processes. In case you are not satisfied or you change your mind about the purchase, we will gladly assist you with the Return/Refund process.
To ensure a simple and transparent process of return, we advise all of our customers to read our Terms and Conditions prior to avoid any inconvenience for either side.
Local Delivery (South Florida) - In Store Purchase
a. Please contact our Customer Care Team at 305.792.9771 within 15 days of product delivery. You will need to provide us the name, order or invoice number, and pictures (by email to email@example.com).
b. It is important for you to know that we reserve the right to approve returns or exchanges, based on the condition of the piece and customer account history. Return eligibility is determined at the discretion of Habitus.
c. The product is eligible to be returned if:
1. It is part of our In-Stock program and part of our current collection. Check it out with our design consultants.
2. It is in its original packaging and received in like-new condition. If the item is returned at the moment that is delivered, you will only be charge for the freight-in. If the item is returned after being delivered, you will be charged for freight-in and pick up return.
3. It was unboxed, unused, and placed in the room. When receiving the products with our White-Glove delivery service, please keep the boxes it came in if you are not sure if you are going to keep the products. If the item is returned in the moment it is delivered, with no assembly involved, you will be charge only for freight-in. The product must be part of Habitus In-Stock and current furniture collection.
4. It was unboxed, unused, fully assembled, and placed in the room. If you are not sure about keeping the product, please, keep the boxes involved. If you return it at the moment of the delivery, you will only be charged a 10% of the item value plus the freight-in cost. If you decide to return it after the delivery and within 15 days without using it (keep the original boxes and packaging with you), you will be charged 10% of the item value plus freight-in and freight out. The product must be part of Habitus In-Stock and current furniture collection.
5. It was unboxed, unused, fully assembled, and placed in the room, but you do not have the original box and packaging with you. Within 15 days of the delivery the product is eligible to be returned. You will be charged 30% of the item value plus freight-in and pick up. The product must be part of Habitus In-Stock and current furniture collection.
d. The item cannot be returned if:
- The product is custom made: bed, bench, stool, etc.
- The product is a special order.
- The product is not part of Habitus In-Stock Collection, meaning a third-party supplier’s product, and it is brought in specifically for you. Please, ask our design consultants to avoid any misunderstanding.
- The product, although it is part of Habitus In-Stock collection, was used or it has a damage, scratch, stain, or it’s been altered.
- The request of return is more than 15 days old from the moment of the delivery.
- The product is a Floor Sample Sale, a Clearance item, or a Sold-as-is item.
Defective items are those that manifest defect in material or workmanship.
Any product defects must be reported within 7 days of you receiving your order.
If you find the item to be defective, please, contact us to coordinate repair and/or replacement of your product.
Please inform the Habitus delivery team if the problem is perceived at the time of installation or contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed information about the defective item. Please avoid using the product until the issue is resolved.